Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rediscovering London.

Ive been having quite a fabulous week. A big change from the downer that I have been on since I got back from South Africa… :) Eeva my honarary sister has come over for a few weeks. On Friday I went up to meet them in Canterbury, So much fun and so quaint. I defiantely felt better going up there, everything the house, buildings streets looked so small compared to London. We had a really nice dinner & look around and went out etc…Its actually quite funny because I nearly ended up in Cambridge as Eeva told me that Emmi was living in Cambridge I had booked the tickets and everything but called emmi before I left work and she mentioned Canterbury…… Good thing that National Express has those supersaver deals!!! I was able to buy another ticket for £5
On Saturday morning we came back to London, although we didn’t get much accomplished throughout the whole day it was still really nice.
As Eevas bday was on Sunday we had a really nice night, we only went out to O'neils but everyone was in such a good drunk, dancing like crazy and just a huge fun night. Sunday I got up at 8am to show Meeri around London as she was leaving that night and it seemed a shame for her not to see stuff. So we did a nice walk, BuckinghamPalace through Green park, westminster & tube to Towerbridge, bus 15 to St. Pauls and back to Victoria where we met the other girls…… It was a really nice day and I ever saw a Pelican for the 1st time!!!! After Meeri left the rest of us went to Camden, the girls loved it and I even found some cute stuff for myself… I work so near there that I don’t often go and look because it seems so normal but it was a really nice night, we then just drunk fruli!! Such a nice fruit flavoured beer….. :) Ive been working this week but I have tomorrow(Thursday) and Friday off so that is really nice! Am looking forward to my 4 day weekend….

No comments: