Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rock on London

I went to see the Fashion exhibition in the National Potrait gallery on the weekend. I thought it was fabulous! I have just had such a good week in London the last few days. Its my 1st holiday in nearly 2 years (holiday meaning days off work that im not sick) to just be in and look around London. On Saturday night we went to this club/bar in the middle of the Chinatown street which had such nice and chilled music. One of emmis friends Uncles was playing there and it was amazing with the live band and DJ working together. FABULOUS. I loved it. And I really feel like I saw so much even though most of it were things that I had seen before. I mean I havent been to Greenwich in over a year even though I spent a huge chunk of my first few months there due to dossing with a friend there. Walking was so nice to rediscover things that you take for granted. Maybe it was just because I was seeing it through the eyes of my friends who had never been to London before. Very refreshing. HOWEVER This week I am looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing! X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey all stargirlkiwi.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com