Friday, March 16, 2007

Over working for a living.

Although I will be sad to leave london, one thing that I really want me sad about leaving is my job. I am so over it it isnt even funny! I am sick of the people, although most of them are ok, they are just v.boring and institutionalised! Terribly boring, wife no kids but just so couply! Blah. And the work although ok when its busy is very stoppy starting and half the time I feel like I am killing my brain! I need to save me soul… Haha, ok im talking all very dramatic etc but its really feeling like that at the moment… a brain drain, but not of the country, a drain of my brain from my mind.. You can even see how I am writing that it’s the beginning of the end. However, it does give me a chance to sort out every aspect of my life. I keep getting glimpses in my everyday life etc of what I love doing and what I want to study once I get home but I really have no idea! I just know I don’t want to do this for the rest of the time. Anyway, end of my whinge, im off to try and find out what I want to do with my life. X

No comments: