Tuesday, March 20, 2007

wanderlust

I have been feeling a little restless lately! My body wants to be on the road again, am getting over London! I am reading a book by Mary Morris - Nothing to Declare about travels in and around Mexico. That’s probably not helping my soul with its wanderlust! But it’s an amazing book.
I have been helping cease some of the travelling moving… urges(totally the wrong word but hey) by planning a trip to York for easter weekend, it’s a long way off but at least its something to look forward to. This weekend I didn’t really get up to much. On Friday night I went out with one of my work collegues and we got pretty slaughtered, I actually had a really nice night and came home with about 4 st. Patricks hats which I had stolen off peoples heads (oops) and the wrong fittness first bag. It actually worked out well in the end as I didn’t actually feel like going out on St.Patricks day and got to have nice snuggles in bed :)… Willesden Green is a hugely populated irish area though so all the leprochans were out in force and very drunk into the early hours…Prade during the day was ok aswell……
Im not sure if I have said but Ive joined the gym in preperation for my Inka Trek which I will be completing in June. So cross fingers for some fittness results :)… Last night I received my free massage which was gorgeous! X hope everyone is keeping well.

No comments: