Wednesday, May 09, 2007









Was meant to be playing netball tonight but its raining. Not sure if its going to be cancelled yet. Am excited that im going to Birmingham to watch the SIlverFerns play Aussie! I cant remember if I wrote that yet but its exciting! hehe, also going to "*Earls Court* to watch England play NZ & Aussie. I am a little netball obsessed lately.. Just trying to keep fit lol. But at least it keeps me fit & I enjoy it!.... I usually like the rain but im in the mood to let off a little steam! :) Some fotos mainly of me & Ralphie. Ralph was working in Windsor last week Sunday So I went out to meet him after his shift, we had a really nice trip & it was the 1st time that ive been out there... Plus had the best Fish & Chips that ive had since I got home! A few other random images from around London aswell... xxxxx
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ralph looks very weird indeed.