Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back in NZ well at least for a few months





Well ive been pretty crap at keeping up to date with my blog. Whats it been a few months with my travels through south america which were awesome! I had a fabumabulous time travelling through Bolivia, Chile, Peru back to Cuenca for a month or so & to Bogata & San Andres in Colombia which was amazing. Ive never been to the carribean before so that was awesome..

South America really feels so comfortable to me & I just love spending time there.


Coming home as been a little bit of reverse culture shock but its been enjoyable. The hills in Wellington are killing me! Have started working at Te Papa NZs biggest museum in the catering section. Im stacking up 10 hour days so dont really have much of a life outside of that!! lol.. Have just been managing to get the energy to get out of bed & down to work. Anyways the plan is to get enough money to have time off over xmas so I can just relaaaaaax. But who knows. Im going through a few unsurenesses at the moment. Not really sure what I want to do....

No comments: