Wednesday, July 11, 2007

South America trip

Wellllllllllllll. This travelling time is alot different than other travels I have been on but I am having a good time, we are at the moment travelling with 100plus students & journalists for the ruta inka.

I actually have no idea where to start or write as things have been so hectic. So many things have gone wrong with the trip. But the people are pulling together & making it through & making it a really good trip. I love the people. Who would ever have thought. At the moment we are in a town in Peru somewhere near the Chile-Peru border, we are sort of stranded due to a strike which is taking place. Today we walked 2 hours into the town to get anywhere as there in no transport. .........

anyways I should really write more but I cant think of the ways to describe how different & unique this trip has been.... Its crazy..

Much love.

No comments: