Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I just got back from Dublin for a netball tournament against some teams there, which was fun as always its quite nice going back to a place that you know. I love going away for the weekend. Getting there was a total mission though, I didn’t end up catching up with everyone in Dublin until around 9 and I left work at about 1 so it took forever. The security is so tight at the moment in the airports. I had my showergel and shampoo and impulses taken off me. (I always try to travel just with handluggage on short trips.)
Overall the weekend was so much fun we went out on Friday night in temple (tourist mecca of Dublin) and played netball all Saturday. (My body is aching!) and then went out again on Saturday night(this time on the other side of the river.)I didn’t do any sightseeing this time as I have on my other trips but I met this really nice Irish guy who was hanging out with some of the other players when I said as my flight was so late on Sunday that I could hang with him the next day and to my surprise he did come and pick me up! We just laxed out watching TV all day, yum cooked eggs & Bacon breakfast & then went to have dinner drinks & watch the \Aussie, Irish Rugby game. I was pretty neutral but it was a nice game.. Got to know the other MNA players better aswell. Were back to work again now so hopefully this week flies by as im already sick of working!
X
.g.

No comments: