Wednesday, November 15, 2006

inspiration from the past.

Random thoughtsIm sitting at work.It just makes me feel quite useless at the moment theres not really any challenge.I pass my time planning my trips away and emailing other people who do nothing in their jobs either.Have been thinking a lot about going to New York to live after here, its just looking a little impossible at the moment. Im going to enter the Greencard lottery for 2008.Going out for dinner with the girls tonight to a surprise venue with a happy hour(always a must). Should be nice, I feel like getting tipsy. Ive been loving walking around the London streets lately, it actually hit me soon after I started this blog that I have started to take all these things for granted that are amazing.
I remember getting with Alice out of the tube at Picadilly circus and being so extatically happy running and jumping and just marvelling at everything, laughing when it started raining, eatting lunch in a little coffee shop off a random alley way. Try as I might I cant refind this shop! As we were so lost that day I have no idea were it was, although it must have been somewhere close to leister sq, piccadilly area.Now I just complain about the rain and walk with my head down. Most of the time, every once in a while the beauty of London hits you and you just smile :) Have a good day.

No comments: