Tuesday, November 14, 2006

weekend meanderings

Well Ralph is finally getting better! Am V.happy. My weekend was nice/busy/not too drunken for a change. Friday night we just relaxed with a DVD, Longstory short, Docu about geeky american trying to get a date with Drew Barrymore. Actually quite funny. http://www.mydatewithdrew.com Saturday we had to be out of the house due to some problem with the heating (don’t you love shared houses) while my sick bf went to lax out with his mates, I finally entered the great museum land of London (After 1 1/2 years), I went to the V&A to see the exhitbiton about Leonardo DiVinci and looked around, I was so entrigued by everything, I like how they have set it all out. Then went to the Shakespeare globe and did the tour. I cant wait until May when the season shows start again. Our guide was so excited about everything. It was so nice to just be by myself for a change as im always with Ralph/friends/at work or on the tube.
Then popped to the spanish meetin for about an hour as I had an hour to kill…that speaks for itself, tis always enjoyable to speak spanish…
Then went to the Clapham Grand to see a comedy show. It was actually quite crap! Drunk Canadians trying to be comedians just doesn’t float my boat. The Bethnal Green one is so much better! So we just got drunk :)
Sunday was nice aswell, Tea on Edgeware Road with Ebs, then to the football in Acton to watch the game with Ralph & Friends.
Later that night me and Ralph went to see all lights on Oxford Street. I love them! I think they are amazing! They are definitely better than the Feilding lights which used to excite me so much as a kid! Now im a bit giant adult kid jumping up and down to be in London.
Last night we went to a Caburlesque show again in Clapham which was really groovy, old school dances, singing to an old school music hall theme. V.cool. So you can see I was really loving having the zone1-2 pass this week instead of my normal bus pass! :)
x.g.

No comments: