Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Emo


Feeling a little blah and tired but excited about all my travel plans. I Am honestly counting down the days until Friday when I go to Finland!! Then a few days slogging it out at work & im off to South Africa.

Am going to walk to Fortrum & Mason tonight with a girl from work as shes trying to help me xmas shop. (I was bitching about not being able to earlier) It will be nice, shes older and I need a mother figure conversation. Surrounded by people her own age all the time a girl could go crazy! Definitely missing the hug factor with Ralph away. He is like my family here. Tonight am going to catch up with a friend who is leaving before I get back from South Africa, we flatted together awhile ago, its so weird the turnover of people in London, at first its really sad when people leave and then you are upset but its just so normal to have people going all over the place all the time. Tomorrow night im going to crash at my friends ebs house and do dinner and a sleepover type thing. She is my closest friend in London but we seem to have drifted apart a little with our lives so it will be nice to have a chat.

Then Thursday I plan to devote soley to packing & Friday its flying time. X .g.

No comments: