Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My life exsists in the weekend

Well my life in London has been all over the place lately. Ralph headed home for his xmas break last Monday so I have been all alone :(. Which has been quite an experience. Ive been sick so Friday night I spent the night in watching DVDs with the girl whose sharing my room for the moment helping out with rent etc. Saturday I decided it was finally time that I caught up with ebs so I went round to her house for lunch which was really nice. She made fish etc. Then I headed to the spanish meetup meeting which I love. I always manage to meet really interesting people there and its loads of fun to speak spanish etc.

As previously planned I had to head off to my cousins bday party. I was so not in the mood, I was still feeling a little sick and I just couldn’t be bothered. I ended up meeting up with Charlotte and her boyfriend Jimmy which ended up being loads of fun. We went all over town. Yates, trash, pitcher & piano, revolution bar to the garden bar in convent garden. But everything kept closing on us. Hard to believe that in a big cosmopolitan city things are closing earlier than or at the same time as my small; NZ city. After the Garden Bar closed we ended up meeting up with Char & Jimmys gay work collegue outside astoria. So we ended up going out to this gay bar in Vauxhall fire. It was so much fun. Dancing like mad, gay guys(fit gay guys) with their tops off everywhere and loads of straight guys aswell! It was just so randomly not like the normal Saturday night.

Ive been to gay bars before but nothing like this.I think it was so beautiful. The way everyone just was so themselves. Like they normally cant be. Anyway we eneded up leaving at around 9.45 in the morning, As I had previously had plans to go and meet a friend at 10 to show him around London(newbie) I decided to go and meet him at Buckingham Palace where we had planned to meet the night before when I was sober. So I rock up to Buckingham Palace off my tits. Just one of those funny moments, you know your standing outside the queens house absolutely trashed. :) I liked it :). Haha Anyways I was too tired to walk around with him so we just took off to Camden to eat some chinese and then I headed home to sleep for the rest of the day. Bliss. Got up at 6ish to watch the holiday which I throughly enjoyed. Im a romantic comedy freak.
So weekend was nice. Im tired and off. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now