Saturday, December 30, 2006

old school

How funny. I just found a blog from about a year ago which I had only added 2 posts to... Last night I didnt get up to much but will probably go out for a few drinks tonight although I dont really feel like it. Anyways I have to go and buy an angel outfit for the party tomorrow night. Much love. So I will add it now, its funny how life changes. Anyways added are some london fotos. Much love to all over the new years time.
11-10-05
Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy
"Will you marry me?"
The guy said, "NO!"
And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing,camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook,had s*x with whomever she pleased and farted whenever she wanted.
THE END

Ok. My life is a little random at the moment. Im sick but I have had so many plans which has been tyring me out sososo much! I thought I was close to a breakdown.
The thing is its just so hard to decide weather I should go out(and have loads of fun) or stay home and get better.(I know which one makes more sense but I have been choosing the going out one. My life has been a little random so if you havent heard the beginings of it it will be a little random. But Ive been a bit of a slut with this NZ guy and a South African guy. The NZ guy and me both know(im sure especially since he keeps talking to me about this girl that he has a crush on) So its just a really weird experience in which I dont really want to end.

The South African guy I actually met at a party that I went to on the weekend at a Brasilian friends house, it was quality since it was the 1st house party since I have been here. As you can imagine I got a little drunkish. But it was just so much fun not to be going out to the clubs where you have to make your way home afterwards. I just ended up crashing on these guys floor and sleeping there til about 2 in the afternoon.


.current situation.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Ok. Things are weird at the moment.Ive moved to London. Great Step. Im having some of the most funtimes in my life>But theres still something missing>Thoughts on my mind at the moment>Troy, Troy, Troy. 1st love who I feel like I will love forever. Ive gotten over him. But I cant let go.Maybe it would just be better to stop contact?Travel. The whole reason I came to Europe was to travel and explore. But im just so freaking broke.How do people do it?......... Ive booked a ticket for 15 December to Sweden and then my plans are to go to Sweden and onto Denmark. Im sure that Im going to do it.
Ive got the All Blacks vs. Scotland game on 25th November which I am REALLY looking forward to.Going out. Working. Sleeping. Im always tired. I just cant seem to get out of the routine of sleeping.
Marco. This Brasilian guy that im sort of seeing. Ideally I like how the situation is, I see him every once and a while, I stay at his. We have fun. Hes cute. We talk, We sleep together. But sometimes I find myself missing him.I dont know if I want that. I want to be single. Independent. Am I one of those people who cant be without a guy>But the snuggling is so perfect. And the kisses on my neck.
I dont know.

No comments: