Friday, December 29, 2006

Finlandy xmas





Did you know that NZ school children are allowed to write in Text languages in exams. I had no idea about it. I am so ashamed of my coutry for that. Its ridiculous! I was in Finland when my friend told me.

Anyways onto brighter news. I hope that everyones xmas was really nice. I was in Finland with Eeva and her family. It was honestly so nice! It snowed and it was so nice. Sauna was actually nicer than I remembered in summer and I was much more relaxed that I have been in ages. We went for walks and ate way too much food including those Karelin Pirkka which I love!!! And slept and all the time. It was a really nice xmas. Apart from the fact that it literally took me the whole day to get home with all different types of transport (Car, train, bus, plane, bus, tube, walk…home!) after waking up at 9 in the morning with a mild hangover. But it was all worth it.

Coming into work the next day was a bit of a downer but it really cheered me up when it only took 20 mins to get into work compared with the normal 40+! And Eeva is going to come to London in February so that’s really nice! Am not so sure what im up to for new years yet but I will keep you posted. x

No comments: